Live.Dive.Jump


On the first day we reached Redang,we had a stroll on the beautiful sandy beach and took some pictures around the island. 


A Hong Kong movie 夏日么么茶 starred by Richie Ren and Sammi Cheng was shot here in 1999.
This Mo Mo Tea Inn was used in the filming and is currently Laguna Redang Resort's gift shop.
The sun ☀was so high and up, exuding all of it's heat down on Redang and it's golden rays giving off beautiful reflections.

First day OWC- My instructor Terry introduced us the course.we started with shore dive (learn some basic skills)*;) winking*:D big grin
1st- Learn how to install the equipments.
The full set of diving equipments consist of BCD (Buoyancy Contrl Device-first stage,second stage,low pressure inflator hose,alternate air source),weight belt,fins,socks ,mask and diving computer
  • Smell the air tank gas and check the bar(190-200)
  • Weight belt head is always on the left and the weight flat side face on top
It's advisable to hv ur own diving computer so that u know how deep u are and when to ascend
*always remember to do safety stop- 5metres for 3 mins  
(ascend not faster 10 meters per min to avoid DCS)
Clean up- remember to dry the valve
Put water into the BCD and blow some air inside then turn the BCD upside down to clear out the water
3⃣.2⃣.1⃣- Imma ready to start my scuba adventure!*:(fight) fight
Before Off for diving
  • Buddy check- BWRAF
  • Listen carefully to the briefing
  • Always remember to open the air bolt and check the pressure gauge. If the meter inside move when u press that means the air bolt is not fully open.
  • Always be with ur buddy to avoid control emergency ascend because ur buddy can supply u with the alternate air source
Diving Skills
  • mask clearing (put in some water into ur mask and use ur nose to force the water out)
  • search for second stage..use ur right hand and make a half circle fr behind /touch the air tank
  • hovering 
*always breath slowly and deeply
*And never hold ur breath *:)) laughing
  • hand signal for out of air,ok,not ok,pressure bar 50bar,ascend,descend etc
  • breathing without mask
  • swim without mask
  • control emergency ascend(breath in the last three air then AAA slowly ascend)
  • control descend *deflate slowly and breath out the air.remember to do equalization
  • Inflate air to BCD when on surface.if no air blow urself
  • If u can't control neutral buoyancy in the bottom then inflate/deflate ur BCD
  • back roll *remember to use right hand to hold the mask,left hand holding the weight belt then only back roll
It was a very relaxing and stress free holiday with my darling,instructor,a new friend fr Beijing杨颖. 
Although we had at least 3-4dives a day but I don't really feel exhausted because Terry is a very fun person. He likes to joke around and the way he speaks English made me laugh (which cheers me up when I'm bored n tired*I-) sleepy of studying theory📙✏every night especially after dinner*^O^||3 eat)

The ☀ was super bright sunny which gave me my sunburn and caused me to look like a baked lobster after that!*8-} silly*:)) laughing
If u ask why didn't I put sunblock,it's actually because Terry,my diving instructor advised me not to to avoid the mask from falling off when diving in the bottom of the sea. 
I did a shore dive with a group of china friends fr Fu Zhou.
After that, a boat dive in p paku kecil. 4 of us went out with a boat.Darling accompanied me and helped to take pictures. I saw stingrays, turtles, picasso fish etc! *:-)/\:-) high five
I even spotted a pair of nudibranch海兔kissing. *:x lovestrucklovely!
Too bad Terry don't allow me to bring down an underwater camera!😭😫*~X( at wits' end😢*:(( crying
Having difficulty to do back roll...arghx i hate back roll!!!How to cure this phobia?
Beneath the aquamarine waters lies a fascinating world of corals n marine life waiting to be discovered.
puffer fish :)

Can u spot a blue spotted sting ray?
The next morning with Terry n 杨颖to Tanjung Tokong.
Thats a wonderful dive site. It's a rocky site where the corals are on ur right and the bottom sandy on ur left.whats so amazing is the corals sticked on a huge wall.I was so mesmerized by the beauty of nature underwater.They are just so peaceful and beautiful.unlike the people on earth.selfish,sarcastic etc*8-} silly
3rd dive - I followed instructor Teng to Che Isa. We saw turtle again, nudibranch and many kinds of fish. I even spotted a starfish🐚
4th dive- with a group of Swedish people to Mak Cantik . This time Terry allowed me to bring an underwater.*=D> applause
5th dive- with a group of pro divers to Sharon stone .its a submerge dive. For a newbie like me I felt a bit nervous n panic. Luckily I hv my buddy n Dive master Justin to accompany me.We saw barracuda,giant stingrays,corals,shrimps,puffer fish, eels and many nemo,maroon,parrot fish,butterfly, clown triggerfish etc an awesome diving experience!
The crazy DM- Justin ;p
Perfect sunrise view from Redang Pelangi Resort
Lazing in a hammock on a cloudy, windy afternoon. The perfect remedy to throw all worries and stress away just by looking above at the blue blue sky☀*o|^_^|o music
旅行的意義不在于战利品有多少,照片拍了幾張,景點佔據了几個...
而是,你做了多瘋狂的事,經歷了哪個心跳的時刻和有否看到更不一樣的自己。
Last but definitely not least, I'm totally mesmerized by these fantabulous holiday retreats.😎😝✌
Had 夏日么么茶and彩虹 before our flight back to KL
the snack 螃蟹糕 costs rm13

Comments

Popular Posts