Manhattan Fissssssh Market

21 April 2011
Are Yeu a  STUDENT  still?
This was the day i had the STUDENTS' License privilege meal.. RM 10 NETT!! woohooo...
Photobucket
spot my student card :pp
My fren ordered seafood 101...pls compare this wv the actual one we had...
Photobucket
Seafood 101
this is the actual seafood 101-- LOOK SOOOO DIFFFFF!!!
Photobucket


 I ordered my fav Fish & Chips as always!
Photobucket
do u think this fish and chips worth it?
Not to forgt....my fav dessert..ahhha
Photobucket
brownies v vanilla ice cream on top..yummy!
I feel good every time i had dessertx :)
Photobucket
PARADISE!
Photobucket
my bff <3
Surprisingly..we got this--
Photobucket
the free voucher fr the manager! :))
Bad habit again..i couldnt finish the last 2 chips..:/
Photobucket
After the meal, we went for ScReeeeeam 4...it was indeeeeed thrillin' to the maxxxx!
Photobucket
stay tuned my dear readers :)

Comments

Popular Posts