Behind 50

Behind 50 is one of the places in Penang that had been crown with UNESCO’s World Heritage Cities Program. This little cafe is actually smacked at the junction of Love Lane, Muntri street and Stewart Lane. When I first visited this place, it took me some time to find it as it’s located at a very hidden lane. Thanks to Penang Heritage Food Trail, I’m here again.  Let’s check out the uniques of behind 50.
Old typewriter
Analog Minolta camera
Miscellaneous
Old toys which reminds me of the good o' daze!
Home Decor and Hans Anderson's Fairy Tales? 80's vs 2011
The grandmother's fan :p
 
Creative!
Overall interior of the cafe
Behind 50 actually gave me a VINTAGE feeling…the deco and displays are so retro.. old radios, cameras, storybooks and my childhood toys.
love the display of the photos – random yet simple n' nice
Ding Dang n' Tora!!! my childhood's favie
promotion board
Signature Mushroom soup served with garlic bread – spot the 5 0 ?
Toast topped with an appetizing salsa.
Smoked salmon salad
Pizzas taste good with lots of cheese and toppings 

Healthy spaghetti with asparagus and chicken bites
Fillet Spaghetti 
Penne with slices of chicken
Almond fish
Cheesy chicken chop with penne pasta as sideline
Behind 50,

Love Lane, 10200, Penang

Mon – Wed:11:30-01:00
Fri – Sun:11:30-01:00
Phone: +60124939230


Comments

Popular Posts