How To Create Your Maternity Floral Milk Bath

Milk Bath Photography is something I wanted to try during my pregnancy journey. Thanks to my beloved husband who is willing to try out this trendy maternity fashion with me. I'm excited to feature my maternity portraits and share with you how we set up the milk bath.

Preparing the bath
I know some people use flour to get the white colour effect of milk, but I have only used real milk. First, fill the tub to the desired height with water (depending on how much the body is submerged). Pour in 300-400g of milk powder. The reason why I used powdered milk is to enhance the creamy effect.

Accessories/Decoration
To create a dreamy maternity portraits, I added some flowers. Pick a colour theme before buying flowers. Remember to put real flowers as synthetic flowers SINK! Besides that, I also diy a floral crown to add character to the photo.

Posing
Everyone has its own custom positioning. After posing the best position, lay as still as you can. Your photographer/Instagram husband can start working on the placement of the flowers. Place the flowers where you would like them to be and start shooting.
All in all we had so much fun taking these photos! I hope you enjoyed my tips for creating Maternity Floral Milk Bath Photography.

Comments

Popular Posts